Re: Xray Film - Blue, Half Blue and Green Sensitive

At 09:58 PM 08/09/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello!
>
>I have the oportunity to buy somw "Xray Film - Blue, Half Blue and Green
Sensitive " 14 x17 100 Sheets per box of medical imaging film also in other
sizes. Is this at all suitable for enlarged negs? I don't have anymore info
at this time. Is this stuff to thick?

>Thanks
>
>Mac

  Well, actually I do know a little more.
The variation in color sensitivity is because most of the image is from a
fluorescent intensifier plate. The film is chosen to match the type of
intensifier being used. The film is also exposed by the X-rays, which is
why the emulsion is thicker than conventional film.
----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.
dickburk@ix.netcom.com