Re: Xray Film - Blue, Half Blue and Green Sensitive

In the past I have used Xray film both as negative for a pin hole camera
and for enlarged negatives: As Richard K already said: there are many
flavours, but the ones I know of have emulsion on both sides (no
anti-halo layer),  are quite thick (a guess : twice the thickness than
4*5 sheet film), and have different speeds at tungsten light and
outdoors.  Apart from that I did mange to make decent enlarged
negatives. Oh the stuff I worked with was negative, not reversal, and it
was quite "fast"..

Good luck,

Cor