Italian week on Cyanotypes.com

Dear photographers,
It is Italian week on Cyanotypes.com with 2 new additions to the gallery.
One newcomer is Roberto Bottero, from Turin with Polaroid images and the
other is a collective of images in different processes - from Cyanotypes,
Gums, Pt&pd's and argyrotypes from an Italian group called the Rodolfo
Namias Group.
You can see this on http://www.cyanotypes.com
I hope you enjoy it.
I have also started a newsletter that tells you when new artist are added,
if you are interested in this, please join it by emailing:
cyanotypes-subscribe@smartgroups.com (This is not a discussion list, i only
email about once a month or so). If you are not interested I apologise for
littering your inbox.
Happy shooting.
Regards,
Malin