Re: best light for light box?

Nick wrote:

Can anyone tell me what type of flourescent lights
> put out the highest UV energy? There is a decent selection at the local
> hardware store, including 'sunshine' full-spectrum, plant lights, aquarium
> /'wide spectrum', and blacklights, and they all seem to put out some UV, but
> don't specify how much in what wavelengths.

I use the black light bulbs called BLB.  There are also apparently ones
called BL, but I never see them for sale in hardware stores. I think you
have to order them.  The BLB ones seem to work fine.  My exposures take
about eight minutes usually.

--shannon