best light for light box?

Hi there...

I'm putting together a small light box with 24" flourescent fixtures. I have
been looking at references online and in print and have yet to find any hard
facts about UV sources. Can anyone tell me what type of flourescent lights
put out the highest UV energy? There is a decent selection at the local
hardware store, including 'sunshine' full-spectrum, plant lights, aquarium
/'wide spectrum', and blacklights, and they all seem to put out some UV, but
don't specify how much in what wavelengths.

Thanks for the help.

Nick