From: Alan Duke [mailto:alanhduke@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 11:48 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Re: epson banding & systems

Gordon:

The inkjet printer quality is very dependent on the paper.  Laser paper in
an inkjet is  a disaster.  Cheap inkjet paper is ok for text but images are
poor.  I use a 120 Photo Matte paper by Hahnemuhle as an adequate proofing
paper.  It is not terribly expensive, $15.00 for 50 sheets of 8.5 by 11.
Being a cheapskate, I often cut it into quarters in making test prints.