Re: Canon S800 vs. Epson Line

Nick

The 1520 is a very old model (I bought one when they first came out.) The
results from the 1160 are so much better than with the 1520, although the
Piezography system may make the differences less, with the Epson driver
they are pretty staggering. The drop size is too large to give good
results from a 4 ink model.

I own the same set of printers as you, two 1160's with CIS, one working on
Piezo BW and the other using the Piezography color inks, both on USB, an
HP laserjet on LPT1 and an Epson 1520 now in the loft as it can't compete.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About          http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/