cyanotype question

Greetings-

I'm just back from giving my one-week toning/mordancage workshop in Vermont
where we also made a group class "portrait" on one of Barbara Hewitt's
pre-coated cyanotype cotton sheets (9' long!).

We all (8 of us) laid face down forming a oval around the sheet's edge -
with our arms and hands stretched upwards into the center of the sheet,
everyone's fingers spread out and touching the person's next to them.  This
is the first cyanotype I've made all by my one-zee's - and it is, if I may
say so, stunning!

Anyway, I purchased two of these sheets from www.blueprintables.com (just
one of the many resource addresses listed in Chris James' new book) - and
used just the one. I had hoped to experiment with cyanotypes more
extensively but time and weather didn't allow.  How long might the second
sheet last unused??? Days? Weeks? Months?

By the way - the sheet cost $35.  Pre-coated silk sheets are only another
$5!  I think that's a good value - and what a great effect doing this had on
the group afterwards!  Perceptibly more cohesive and committed.

Ciao!

Jon