Re: Ziatype problem

I would STAY AWAY from H202 and platinum.  It will reduce the platinum.
 The use of Lithium and platinum together may also be interacting in
unintended ways.  Mixing and creating new coating solutions is fun but
not all components will simply fit together.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric Neilsen
10219 Lynford Drive