Further Echague Book info

The book "Ortiz Echague" is still available from The Photographers Gallery
bookshop @ £38-00. Add post and packing. I phoned them ystdy and they had
three copies left

  Phone number (London prefix) 0207  831 1772
                   email          bookshop@photonet.org.uk
I wish I had shares in the Photographers Gallery Bookshop....but I do not.
However,
I do feel that  continued promotion of the relatively little known  results
of the Direct Carbon Sawdust Abrasion process as used by  Ortiz Echague might
be of benefit to the emerging world of  pictorialist photo/art students who
are new to the world of photo image making. Direct Carbon is "my bag" as they
used to say back in the sixties.   Which reminds me; many thanks to
educationalist Jack Fulton for remembering that I sent him a couple of  free
exposed but undeveloped DC prints...way back. It made me happy ! !
          Cheers, for now.
  John Grocott - Photographist. London, England
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/grafist/myhomepage/artgallery.html