Re: Why cat litter ??? Re: Why sawdust?

temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

>  Hi John,
>  On a point of information are you saying that cat litter sawdust is the
same
>  as the traditional box wood sawdust so beloved of Echague and Fresson .
>  Works as well or perhaps better?
>
>  Pete

 Hi Pete and interested list members,
                         No, I am not saying it is the same or works
better....but it works for me and  it is easier than searching around for  a
woodyard which can provide me with the kind of sawdust reported to be beloved
of Echague and Fresson. But then, again, I do not know the details of the
coating process used by Echague and Fresson.......who does ? ? ?  Cat litter
pellets were, probably, not available from Tesco's  supermarket when they
were in need of this useful product. Perhaps you might search in SYP or
Gigante supermercado when you are next in Can Serrat, Spain, CATalonia to see
if their cat litter conforms to the  exact specifications
(which I forget! !  It should be in Luis's book indexed under  "cat litter").

Hasta la vista   . See you.   John Grocott- Photographist. London, England
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/grafist/myhomepage/artgallery.html