From: JMM1987@aol.com <JMM1987@aol.com>
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Date: Monday, August 27, 2001 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: Scale for measuring grams

For anyone interested, I found a cooking scale in a chain store called
Lechters here in New York.  Many have gone out of business.  It is the
Salter
Electronic 3007 Aquatronic.  It weighs grams and ounces, down to 1/4 oz.
(~7.5 g) increments.  The best part is that they have a 40% off sale on all
kitchens "gadgets."  I got it for $35.99 instead of $59.99.

John McAdam