the irony!!!

The irony being that even if the imperious Melissa had been addressing her
wish to leave us correctly, those exclamation points as part of the
command would in all probability have rendered it unintelligible to the
computer.

That said, however, the poet (somewhere around here) observes that the
subject line of the weekly list "reminder" does make it awfully easy to
skip.  I wonder if it could be something more seductive, or piquing of the
curiosity, like "He said THAT???!!!", or "I've GOT to tell you this!!!!"
(Well that's just what comes to mind. There could be a weekly competition,
winners to receive the acclaim of hundreds.)

best,

Judy