Re: travel

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/01/01-09:15:21 AM Z

Garimo,

Fogging happens when your equipment is cold (like left in the truck
overnight) and you bring it into warmer (if still chilly) daytime air.
If the equipment is below the dewpoint of the surrounding air, you get
fogged up lenses, etc. Nice insulated cases are actually a problem here,
because they keep the equipment from matching rising ambient temperature.---Carl

PS: you can defog a lens quickly by holding it in the flow of your
truck's heater vents turned all the way up.

--
Web Site with picture galleries and workshop information
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/index.html