Re: Gelatin Hardening

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 12/04/01-09:16:33 AM Z

Tri Ess Sciences in Burbank CA (800-274-6910) sells formaldehyde in liquid
and powder, but it is a hazmat. WOW are they cheap, tho. I had ordered
100g of the stuff from the Formulary (powdered) and it was $46 and in this
catalog 4 oz is only $5.60. Would cut my price of mixing lith developer by
megabucks.
Chris