Re: Gelatin Hardening

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 12/04/01-11:50:17 AM Z

Chris,

I am interested in knowing what you use lith developer for? Do you use
halftone negative? Or do you do lith printing? Or maybe both?

Dave S

<< Tri Ess Sciences in Burbank CA (800-274-6910) sells formaldehyde in liquid
 and powder, but it is a hazmat. WOW are they cheap, tho. I had ordered
 100g of the stuff from the Formulary (powdered) and it was $46 and in this
 catalog 4 oz is only $5.60. Would cut my price of mixing lith developer by
 megabucks. >>