Re: Experience with 20x24 format

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 12/05/01-08:25:41 PM Z

Neal,

Tell us more about the experience. Camera, lens, film, etc?

Also, did you find a piece of plastic of the type recommended by
Burkhardt for the inside of the Jobo drum or did you you use the drum
as is? I am very interested in this particular streaking problem
because even thought I have not experienced it in my own processing
of film in print drums it appears obvious from the many reports by
folks like Carl Weese and Burkhard Kiegeland that it does happen and
I would like to get a handle on the *why*, if that is possible.

Sandy King