Correct time for TXT in Rollo on Jobo?

From: Tox Gunn (tox@remarque.org)
Date: 12/06/01-12:41:54 PM Z

I've exposed a box of Tri-X at 200, and have a Rollo
kit to run it through my Jobo. I also have two conflicting
times to choose from..;) The goal is a set of sheets
I can contact to 50/50 Pt/Pd w/ small amounts of chlorate,
and still enlarge onto standard multigrade silver paper.

The Sullivan & Weese book suggests 8 min @ 70 degrees F
for TXT exposed at EI of 200 when processed on a jobo.

The sheet that came with the Rollo kit from B&S suggests
6 minutes for the same conditions.

Consensus? I may end up running a couple of tanks as a
test later today if I have time, but I'm booked tight
and would welcome comments. I would worry less if it were a
difference between 8 & 9 minutes (12% delta), but 6 to 8 minutes
is a 30% delta.

On the same thread, what are the reccomendations for
time, temp, and EI for Tech Pan, Fuji Acros, cut-down APHS ?

Thanks!

Tox