Re: Traveling to France

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 12/06/01-10:14:28 PM Z

Patricia,

Thank you very much for the information and the offer to mail me the travel
books! I should be ok. I went to AAA and got their travel guidebook, and
someone in Paris is going to help me when I get there. I met the person on
the list. This is all very nice.

And I like your polaroid transfer. The manipulation is so nice. Also, I think
you have a great eye of seeing/discovering artistic images in ordinary
sceneries!

Dave S