Traveling to France

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 12/04/01-11:57:24 AM Z

I will be in Grenoble, France next week and a week after that. It's for work,
but I will have the weekend free and will travel to Paris. Would you
recommend places (galleries or museums) where I can see great photographs,
alt. prints, and maybe Fresson prints?

If you include some information like how to get there (by bus, subway, train
(someone just told me TGV)?) that would be very helpful too as I don't speak
French and this will be my first trip to France.

Information on non-photographic attractions would be useful too.

Thank you very much in advance!

Dave S