Another lighting supplier

From: Tox Gunn (tox@remarque.org)
Date: 12/07/01-03:15:58 PM Z

Data point-

I just picked up parts for a UV printer from
Clean and Light in San Jose, California.
(12) F20T12 350BL Sylvania @ $11.85
(6) Electronic ballasts @~$22
(24) bipin holders @~$1.50

came to ~$330. The bulbs weren't normal stock
items, but they were able to get them next day.
The people were friendly, painless transaction,
they were really curious what I was building.

Just thought I'd mention this to the list.
One of the local lighting suppliers I'd called
when checking around for prices was very confused
why they'd gotten 4 calls in the past week for this
bulb when they normally don't move them at all. I
pointed out that the sun had finally retired for
the season, and that some of the local artists
are now looking to make their own lights..;)

Tox