Re: William Mortensen Style

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 12/07/01-02:01:44 PM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> Sandy, Mortensen being a particular interest of mine, I actually got
> Netscape out of the barn and went to that website. It was the slowest
> download I ever had (tho an admittedly slow modem & all), for what?

I guess I've got an extra-smart browser; after cranking away for a long
time on the first image (488 K!) my Netscape apparently decided it was
more trouble than it was worth and quit downloading, so I never actually
had to look at the pictures. One always wonders why anyone would want to
work in someone else's style anyway....
kt