Re: Chromalum

From: Ted Edkins (tedkins@cygnus.uwa.edu.au)
Date: 12/07/01-08:33:01 PM Z

Judy, I stand admonished for mentioning "that" book and writer. A good
example of what you say is that I wrote the mail from home and when I got
to work I looked up my chemical catalogues and found that chrome alum is
not usually sold as the dihydrate but as the dodecahydrate ie not 2H20 byt
12H2O. This makes you wonder about other typos and mistakes. I promise
never to mention that work again.
Ted