Re: Airports, USPS and Film (Fuji's Warning and Advice)

From: Gregory Blank (gblank@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 08/28/56-10:27:03 AM Z

Not including / or including all forms of shipment of film. The federal
Government should provide registration to photographers. A permit
designating one as a photographer, should be made available. Maybe a
permit or form of id available to photographers to obtain special
consideration when transportation of film is required so X-rays will not
be imposed upon our film.

We as photographers need to send letters to congress people. (Yes)?