Re: Virus alert

From: Alberto Novo (alnovo@inwind.it)
Date: 12/09/01-04:40:13 AM Z

THIS IS AN HOAX, and dangerous, too!!!
(see http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html)

Alberto

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Witho Worms en Jorien van Santen [mailto:verzet13@xs4all.nl]
Inviato: domenica 9 dicembre 2001 11.02
A: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Oggetto: Virus alert

Dear List,

I already sent a warning in Dutch but let me explain. I got a message on a
virus SULFNBK.EXE It sets itself (a sleep) on the harddisk just waiting to
be activated. Get it of your disk and delete it. When it gets active it will
destroy files and directories from C. It sits in windows/command and
sometimes in windows/temp and comes through e-mail.

Witho