Re: UV Article

From: Jeff Foster (jfoster@uclink.berkeley.edu)
Date: 12/10/01-11:23:44 AM Z

hmm, interesting. The 2 tubes I have put in to
test the unit did flicker on startup and then were steady - less than 1
minute to get there. as far as the metal ground reflector, I did
see that the ballest was grounded via the metal (green screen), but did
no do anything about it :-). I will tie all the ballest housing
to ground and see if the behavior changes.... thanks for the
info. The inside of the box is painted white, I am not
using any other "reflectors" inside.

Jeff

--
---