Re: UV Article

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 12/10/01-12:04:53 PM Z

Jeff,

What you can also do is place a thin piece of sheet metal under the
bulbs and tie this in to the common ground. That is what one would
typically do in building a unit from individual bipin holders. To get
maximum reflectivity paint the metal white. The metal can be very
thin for this purpose.

Sandy King