Re: garimo

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 12/17/01-10:24:32 AM Z

Well, hmm. Interesting that someone in Dallas feels it necessary to
correct someone in the northwest about mountain passes. I was thinking
of the pass in the siskiyous on I-5, which is the way I would assume
anyone on a mission would take between California and Oregon. I got
caught in a blizzard on that pass once in May; it wasn't fun.

At any rate garimo has assured me that he got home before the worst
storms.
kt