Re: garimo

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 12/17/01-09:06:40 PM Z

I don't think that I was correcting you. I perhaps missed that His route,
but I thought that Garimo lived in the Santa Cruz Mountains in the Pacific
Coast Range.

I canoed rivers of Northern California and do indeed have quite an
understanding of California it's terrain and weather. I don't watch CNN. I
spent the first 30+ years living in San Jose, San Francisco and traveled
extensively around California. One does not have to currently live
someplace to know about the weather.

Lighten Up

Glad to see his is home and safe.

Eric Neilsen