student work

Smieglitz@aol.com
Date: 12/19/01-05:17:11 PM Z

Hi all,

Today I put up a website for the college photo department that writes my
biweekly paycheck (Kalamazoo Valley Community College in Michigan). One of
the course galleries showcases work done last summer by students in the
alternative processes course and I'd like to invite you to visit the online
gallery. The URL is:

http://puma.kvcc.edu/photo/gal218_01.htm

In the 6-week class the students make pinhole cameras, learn to use view
cameras, develop sheet and lith film, make gum bichromate prints, cyanotypes,
van dyke brownprints, salt and POP prints, Polaroid transfers and SX-70
manipulations. Examples of all these can be found in the gallery, so have a
look if you are interested.

Now that the website is online, I plan to revert to the photographer persona
and actually try to do some personal work.

Seasons Greetings and peace to all.

Joe