RE: making a living..

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 12/19/01-09:51:53 PM Z

John--

Yes!

I am happy to report that I make a fabulous income exclusively from Alt
photo work night after night after night. . . .

And then each morning I wake up and slap myself into the shocky awareness of
a new day, grab my pickaxe, and head back down into the salt mines to chip
away at the hard realities of working for my several dependants: Visa,
MasterCard, and American Express.

I hope (gulp.) this helps.

--The Other John

www.photogecko.com <http://www.photogecko.com/>