Re: Greatest Photo in History of Man

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 12/20/01-03:12:54 PM Z

      Some times its nice just got to sit back and enjoy things for just being . It is obviously what Santa Clause used to do when he made his rounds. Of course now he wears his computerized night seeing infrared goggles with projected navigational maps, time zone calibrated I'm sure.......... Things sure have changed...
     I wonder how he is handling the homeless kids in Afagnistan.? It doesn't seem like they have many lights over there.
PS.. "Earth Lights" is a copyright free image which belongs to all of us .. There is a few stipulations so you may want to check the NASA site .. Regards, John Cremati..