Re: Stain Redux - Pyrocat HD and Tri-X: was Double Dipping

From: clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 12/31/01-10:26:14 AM Z

Witho:

I was put together with a few other orders by Fred Newman at the View Camera
Store (www.viewcamerastore.com) to get enough critical mass to make the
minimum order requirement by Kodak. I ended up having to order about 16
boxes of 10 sheets. My wife shakes her head every time she looks in the
freezer.

Clay