Re: BTZS tubes

From: Brian Ellis (bellis60@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/01/01-11:57:44 AM Z

I've used the tubes for 4x5 negatives for many years without any problems. I
much prefer them to tray development for obvious reasons. Since I don't
usually develop in large quantities I also like the ability to do N minus 1,
N, and N plus 1 in a single run. I don't use Tri X but I develop HP5+ in D
76 1-1 for anthing from 4 minutes to 18 minutes. Normal for me is 7 minutes.
I used Darkroom Innovations (now The View Camera Store) to do the Phil
Davis/BTZS testing. It cost $30 but I thought it was well worth it.