Re: BTZS tubes

From: Ellen Sigunick (sigunick@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/01/01-08:31:49 PM Z

Sandy (and all of you who might have advice!),

I have been developing 16x20 negatives in trays, and I
am having the same problems that you mentioned, ie -
the scratching and uneven development. I am looking to
improve this process, and so I was wondering what kind
of drums you use to develop your large format negs?
Anything affordable?? I was going to just take a trip
to the hardware store and see what I could come up
with. Any recommendations??

Regards,
Ellen Sigunick

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/