Re: Desk top printing on FILM

rgw@mediaone.net
Date: 02/02/01-07:40:25 AM Z

Nick,

What paper are you printing on? I find the MIS inks print warm on may papers. I
find that the Hawk Moutain Goshawk is a nice medium warm with these inks and
quite inexpensive. Somerset Photo Enhanced is very warm brown almost like a pure
palladium print in tone.

If I want cooler almost neutral I use Somerset Velvet.

Hope this helps!

Guy