Re: Desk top printing on FILM

rgw@mediaone.net
Date: 02/02/01-04:31:54 PM Z

Hi Nick,

If you like a warm Glossy the old style Epson Photo paper might be worth a try
(S041156 is the 11x17 part number).

For Hawk Mountain I go direct for Goshawk -- http://www.hawkmtnartpapers.com/

For Somerset papers I use these folks --
http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/index.html
They have lots of other interesting papers (most in small sample packs) to try
too.

Good luck!

Guy