Big Camera Day on the Plaza

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/08/01-02:50:06 PM Z

If you are coming to APIS or PhotoArts Santa Fe, let me fill you in on an
event that is kinda weird but is taking off and you may want to participate
in it. Big Camera Day on the Plaza is part of PhotoArts Santa Fe and will
be held on Santa Fe's historic plaza. it will be on the last day of
PhotoArts which is Sunday July 15th. We also expect most of the large view
camera makers to be present as well. We're going to have a 20x24 Polaroid,
Tom Mezzanotte's obscura, and The Eye as Camera guys who will do photo's of
your iris and retina for free. How big is big? Well if you think it is big,
it's big enough. It's free so if you want to set up it is best to let me
know in advance.

For more info on the event see: www.photoartssantafe.com

Alternative Photographic International Symposium APIS is already half
filled so if you are planning on coming it is best to sign up early.

--Dick Sullivan