Re: Definition of alternative photo processes

From: Bill Collins (photo@intrex.net)
Date: 02/14/01-06:58:23 AM Z

I recently paid about $25 for a complete (minus the ground glass, but that's easy to make) 5x7 wooden spring back. They show up on ebay frequently. The effort to adapt something like this to a different camera shouldn't be too hard, since the critical dimensions are part of the back, not part of the home made part.

Bill