Re: Digital paper neg

From: James Romeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 02/14/01-04:35:12 PM Z

I did not wax the negs. the printer I used was a Canon Bic 3000 and the
scanner a Umax Austra 2200. Not top of the line. Not the best prints I ever
made but what I got gives me hope. They are geting great top of the line
digital at the museum. so if I ever learn what I am doing I can do some of
my work there.
I have ben in pain from a accident I had last fall I am feeling better and I
hope to do some more work on this. To br able to make digital negs would be
great.
James