PS Re: Gum Arabic Solution

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/18/01-06:04:52 PM Z

If you're using digital neg it develops differently, so viscosity of coat
works differently... but with contone neg I find that a *thick* coating
doesn't develop as nicely as thinner... Thinner (I think, haven't done
controlled test) dissolves more delicately. The gummier coat is thicker
when wet -- unless very hard-exposed, thicker coat more easily damaged
when attempting area development..

Judy