Re: Final notes on making normal enlarging paper into POP

From: Christina Z. Anderson (tracez@mcn.net)
Date: 02/21/01-12:22:52 AM Z

Thanx, Andre, both for thanking me and also for further research! I will
share these extra notes with the class. I also shared some of this info at
SPE photographic educators conference with some of the participants so
thanks to Randall Webb being the one to bring up the process in the first
place, and maybe we will see more results (or some new trend). That is
interesting about the agreement in color with lith results. One nice thing
about the process is no one (around here, anyway) really knows what they are
or how the process came about, since the colors are not quite like a color
print improperly color balanced, and certainly not like a toned BW.
Chris
PS got to see Mark Dungan and Sam Wang there for the first time face to
face! How fun to meet people from the list in person--like seeing
celebrities. Also, went to a great talk about experimental photo processes
in Florida, given by Robert Fichter.