Re: mordancage web address

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 02/25/01-10:39:05 PM Z

I'll say it's a very powerful oxidizer. I used it to purify water. Or,
better put, while hiking, I'd tap 5 gallons, toss in a large pinch of
chlorine crystals and let sit for a few hours or overnight. Then, since the
water smelled and tasted so boldly of chlorine, I'd add 40% H2O2 and it'd
clear it all up and sort of ad gas to the water. It tasted delicious.

Every once and while I'd spill a drop or two on my finger and it would burn
something fierce. The skin would turn white as a cloud. Very bothersome and
near painful. It is rather dangerous and the plastic containers . . even
Nalgene . . will ultimately be ruined by it.
Jack Fulton