Re: negs in pyrocat -- Jobo success?

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 02/28/01-12:09:39 AM Z

I do pyrocat in one liter lots, develope what I need to do and dump it.

What makes it better or desireable? It's expansion developer and stains
like Pyrogallol making a three dimensional negative.

Most developers bring out the details that were exposed on the film and
stop, expansion developers keep going and resolve slight (shadow) details
like heavy sliver deposits in highlights, too.

Steve