Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Warning (fwd)

YAPAR@aol.com
Date: 02/28/01-09:47:06 AM Z

Now for equal time from one who believes in sharing truth about
alternative medical therapy.
I myself in the search for better health that the FDA, the AMA and scientists
COULD not give me, have put 10 drops of 35% H2O2 in a 8oz glass of spring
water,
and drank that. And I have done this repeatedly. No, this is not an easy
Alternative
Medical Therapy to deal with. You should always consult a healer when using
any alt med. therapy. There are thousands of other people who have also
done this. For more info go to.
http://www.oxytherapy.com
or contact me off list by private e-mail at: yapar@aol.com
ivan olsen