Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Warning (fwd)

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/28/01-11:56:19 AM Z

In a message dated 2/28/01 7:58:23 AM Pacific Standard Time, YAPAR@aol.com
writes:

<< I myself in the search for better health that the FDA, the AMA and
scientists
 COULD not give me, have put 10 drops of 35% H2O2 in a 8oz glass of spring
 water,
 and drank that. And I have done this repeatedly. No, this is not an easy
 Alternative
 Medical Therapy to deal with. >>

Yapar,

I don't normally reply to thread not related to alt. photo, but as this is
health/life related, I thought I should say something out of genuine concern.
A couple of years ago, there was a big news about a leader of a "church" in
HK who told his followers to drink H2O2 and had caused some death. You should
probably do some research on that too.

I guess when it comes to alternative (health or photo), each of us has to do
our own research and make our own decision, but we need to make sure that our
research is not biased to contain only those that favor what we believe or
believe what we favor.

I sincerely wish you heath!

Dave Soemarko