Re: Piezography

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 01/02/01-08:12:10 PM Z

You said in your message...

>So Dan, what say you? You are one of the very few I know of to have the
>ability, experience, and access to equipment to provide such
>information. You know I would be doing it myself if I could.

Hey Jeff,

Your suggestion is a good one. Maybe we should combine efforts (lord
knows I'm NOT going to be making original negatives larger than 35mm
anytime soon) for such comparisons.

And thanks. You flatter all but my diminished interest in testing and
documentation of results. Ha!

Dan

Dan Burkholder
P.O. Box 111877
Carrollton, TX 75011-1877
USA
972-242-9819
fax 972-242-9651
danphoto@aol.com
www.danburkholder.com

Author of the book nobody should be without:
"Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing."