Re: alt exhibit at Boston University

valerie_matthews@notes.teradyne.com
Date: 01/03/01-02:18:49 PM Z

No website that I know of except http://www.bu.edu/prc/ and there is
nothing mentioned there yet.

More info on that exhibit from the Photographic Resource Center's
newsletter:

.....Many photographers seem to be reviving often complicated, even
dangerous, 19th century photographic processes.

This exhibition will present a wide range of contemporary daguerreotypes,
gum prints, tintypes, wet collodion prints, photograms, and other
early photographic processes by photographers such as Sally Mann, Chuck
Close, Abe Morrell, Jesseca Ferguson, and Jerry Spagnoli.
We are inviting several of the artists in this show to lead workshops where
you can become acquainted with some of these forgotten processes.

There are two workshops being offered. 'Rebirth of the Daguerreotype' by
Jerry Spagnoli and 'An Intimate Look at Cyanotypes' with Jesseca Ferguson

Dave Rose <photo@wir.net> on 01/03/2001 02:04:40 PM

Please respond to alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca