Re: process question

From: Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Date: 01/04/01-04:43:13 AM Z

Hi Rachelle:

Yes, there is a process called stochastic printing that gives a random
series of tiny dots, like an inkjet printer. However, it is difficult to
control on press, so it is hardly used.

Please feel free to ask any further questions and for more info you may
want to look into Scitex's version of stochastic output, FM screening.
Agfa's is Crystal Raster.

All the best!

-Andy Darlow