Re: Kid Finish

From: Diana Bloomfield (dlhbloom@mindspring.com)
Date: 01/06/01-04:52:05 PM Z

Hi ..

I used to use the Cranes for pl/pd prints and loved it, but now I use Bostick
and Sullivan's 'platinotype'--comes in white and a natural, but doesn't come as
small as 8x10. A wonderful paper--has the same qualities as Cranes, but is a
stronger paper and so is not quite so vulnerable when wet. I'm hooked on it.
I'll see if I can find the exact name/information for you and send it on..

--Diana